<?xml version="1.0"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en">
	<id>http://wiki.historyofowensboro.com/index.php?action=history&amp;feed=atom&amp;title=First_Baptist_Church</id>
	<title>First Baptist Church - Revision history</title>
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="http://wiki.historyofowensboro.com/index.php?action=history&amp;feed=atom&amp;title=First_Baptist_Church"/>
	<link rel="alternate" type="text/html" href="http://wiki.historyofowensboro.com/index.php?title=First_Baptist_Church&amp;action=history"/>
	<updated>2026-08-23T07:06:46Z</updated>
	<subtitle>Revision history for this page on the wiki</subtitle>
	<generator>MediaWiki 1.46.0</generator>
	<entry>
		<id>http://wiki.historyofowensboro.com/index.php?title=First_Baptist_Church&amp;diff=34&amp;oldid=prev</id>
		<title>Adam at 22:25, 10 September 2016</title>
		<link rel="alternate" type="text/html" href="http://wiki.historyofowensboro.com/index.php?title=First_Baptist_Church&amp;diff=34&amp;oldid=prev"/>
		<updated>2016-09-10T22:25:46Z</updated>

		<summary type="html">&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;table style=&quot;background-color: #fff; color: #202122;&quot; data-mw-interface=&quot;&quot;&gt;
				&lt;col class=&quot;diff-marker&quot; /&gt;
				&lt;col class=&quot;diff-content&quot; /&gt;
				&lt;col class=&quot;diff-marker&quot; /&gt;
				&lt;col class=&quot;diff-content&quot; /&gt;
				&lt;tr class=&quot;diff-title&quot; lang=&quot;en&quot;&gt;
				&lt;td colspan=&quot;2&quot; style=&quot;background-color: #fff; color: #202122; text-align: center;&quot;&gt;← Older revision&lt;/td&gt;
				&lt;td colspan=&quot;2&quot; style=&quot;background-color: #fff; color: #202122; text-align: center;&quot;&gt;Revision as of 22:25, 10 September 2016&lt;/td&gt;
				&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td colspan=&quot;2&quot; class=&quot;diff-lineno&quot; id=&quot;mw-diff-left-l1&quot;&gt;Line 1:&lt;/td&gt;
&lt;td colspan=&quot;2&quot; class=&quot;diff-lineno&quot;&gt;Line 1:&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;background-color: #f8f9fa; color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #eaecf0; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;div&gt;DEED: 1865 - Owensboro Baptist Church from James Kennedy S-585, Lot 41 Owensboro&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;background-color: #f8f9fa; color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #eaecf0; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;div&gt;DEED: 1865 - Owensboro Baptist Church from James Kennedy S-585, Lot 41 Owensboro&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;background-color: #f8f9fa; color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #eaecf0; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;background-color: #f8f9fa; color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #eaecf0; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot; data-marker=&quot;−&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #ffe49c; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;del style=&quot;font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;�1924 &lt;/del&gt;Article: The first house of worship was at Crittenden St and the river where the first services were held in Sept 1841. The services were being conducted by Elder John L. Wallace.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot; data-marker=&quot;+&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #a3d3ff; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;ins style=&quot;font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;1924 &lt;/ins&gt;Article: The first house of worship was at Crittenden St and the river where the first services were held in Sept 1841. The services were being conducted by Elder John L. Wallace.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;background-color: #f8f9fa; color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #eaecf0; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;background-color: #f8f9fa; color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #eaecf0; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot; data-marker=&quot;−&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #ffe49c; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;del style=&quot;font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;�Wendell &lt;/del&gt;Rone, in &quot;A History of the Daviess - McLean Baptist Association&quot;, says the church was organized in the public school seminary building on May 9, 1835. The old church property was located not far from the present site of the Soy Bean Mill and has long ago disappeared into the river where the river cut into the bank on the Owensboro side. The old property was valued at $2500 and was purchased by Mr. A. B. Barrett, and the new present church location was purchased from Mr. James Kennady.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot; data-marker=&quot;+&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #a3d3ff; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;ins style=&quot;font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;Wendell &lt;/ins&gt;Rone, in &quot;A History of the Daviess - McLean Baptist Association&quot;, says the church was organized in the public school seminary building on May 9, 1835. The old church property was located not far from the present site of the Soy Bean Mill and has long ago disappeared into the river where the river cut into the bank on the Owensboro side. The old property was valued at $2500 and was purchased by Mr. A. B. Barrett, and the new present church location was purchased from Mr. James Kennady.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td colspan=&quot;2&quot; class=&quot;diff-side-deleted&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot; data-marker=&quot;+&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #a3d3ff; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;div&gt; &lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td colspan=&quot;2&quot; class=&quot;diff-side-deleted&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;diff-marker&quot; data-marker=&quot;+&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td style=&quot;color: #202122; font-size: 88%; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 4px; border-radius: 0.33em; border-color: #a3d3ff; vertical-align: top; white-space: pre-wrap;&quot;&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;ins style=&quot;font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;[[Category:Churches]]&lt;/ins&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;</summary>
		<author><name>Adam</name></author>
	</entry>
	<entry>
		<id>http://wiki.historyofowensboro.com/index.php?title=First_Baptist_Church&amp;diff=33&amp;oldid=prev</id>
		<title>Adam: Created page with &quot;DEED: 1865 - Owensboro Baptist Church from James Kennedy S-585, Lot 41 Owensboro  �1924 Article: The first house of worship was at Crittenden St and the river where the firs...&quot;</title>
		<link rel="alternate" type="text/html" href="http://wiki.historyofowensboro.com/index.php?title=First_Baptist_Church&amp;diff=33&amp;oldid=prev"/>
		<updated>2016-09-10T22:25:20Z</updated>

		<summary type="html">&lt;p&gt;Created page with &amp;quot;DEED: 1865 - Owensboro Baptist Church from James Kennedy S-585, Lot 41 Owensboro  �1924 Article: The first house of worship was at Crittenden St and the river where the firs...&amp;quot;&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;New page&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;div&gt;DEED: 1865 - Owensboro Baptist Church from James Kennedy S-585, Lot 41 Owensboro&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
�1924 Article: The first house of worship was at Crittenden St and the river where the first services were held in Sept 1841. The services were being conducted by Elder John L. Wallace.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
�Wendell Rone, in &amp;quot;A History of the Daviess - McLean Baptist Association&amp;quot;, says the church was organized in the public school seminary building on May 9, 1835. The old church property was located not far from the present site of the Soy Bean Mill and has long ago disappeared into the river where the river cut into the bank on the Owensboro side. The old property was valued at $2500 and was purchased by Mr. A. B. Barrett, and the new present church location was purchased from Mr. James Kennady.&lt;/div&gt;</summary>
		<author><name>Adam</name></author>
	</entry>
</feed>